All members must ride the bus to and from the contest Saturday October 1st 2016.
The only exception is those that live close to evansville and would like to stay the night at home after the contest. Here are the directions that must be followed:
1. Fill this out and have it notarized---trip_release_form_evansville.pdf
(notary's can be found at banks and post office and many departmental offices)
2. Return this to Mr Fannin by Friday at the end of practice
3. You may not miss practice Friday
4. You must be sure your equipment gets to Evansville
5. You may only drive yourself (No Friends--This is an absolute--So many legal reasons)
6. You must be at Harrison HS by 3pm Saturday
7. Tell your section leader of your plans
8. Tell Austin Crissup of your plans.
Failure to follow any 1 of these you will be denied permission to drive
This should be a very small number of people making this request.